Bungalows Booking Rules
With the payment of the deposit the following conditions are considered accepted:
1. The stay in the village, for booking and payment effects, runs from the day indicated on this form. The booking must indicate the exact period of stay and the number of occupants: it becomes final only upon written confirmation from Management after receiving the deposit.
2. The bungalow is available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 9.00 am on the day of departure.
3. Guests can access the facility and services after 4:00 pm on the day of their arrival. The facility must be vacated no later than 9:00 am on the day of departure. In the period 11/7 - 30/8, a flat rate of € 150.00 will be charged if guests arrive at the facility early or delay their departure. In any case, this sum will not grant priority access to the booked accommodation.
4. At check-in a credit card will be required as a guarantee for missing or damaged items in the booked bungalow. In the event that the guest does not have a credit card, a deposit of € 150.00 must be paid which will be returned upon departure after the control of the bungalow by the staff. Therefore the customer is obliged to check on arrival whether the total budget specified in the attached inventory is present in the assigned bungalow, and immediately report to the management any defects or damage.
5. Information received from customers regarding preferences for the location of the residential units will be treated as such and will not constitute a contract or absolute guarantee; the assignment will be at the sole discretion of the Management.
6. For faster and easier identification, all guests from the Village will be provided with an identification bracelet, light and non-toxic that must be worn visibly for the duration of the stay. Supervisory staff may stop and check people who do not have it.
7. The accommodation must be paid for before arrival or, in any case, no later than the third day of the guest's stay at the facility using one of the following payment methods:
- Cash (for sums not exceeding € 1,999.99)
- Credit card – (Visa Card and MasterCard American Express is not accepted)
- Debit card
- Prepaid card
- Bank transfer (See explanatory note below)
8. Payments by bank transfers made at the facility will only be accepted for stays of minimum 7 days and only if paid no later than the second day of the guest's stay.
PERSONAL ACCOUNT CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED
9. Communications regarding cancellations or waivers will be considered only if done by means of @mail or registered letter. Cancellation policy
10. In the case shortening the period booked due to delayed arrival or early departure, whatever the cause, no refunds shall be granted.
11. In the case of delayed arrival, the room will be kept available until 4:00 pm on the day following that booking; after this time the Customer will be considered to have waived his booking, unless otherwise communicated by telephone and/or mail.
12. For any dispute, the competent court will be that of Foggia
13. The parties mutually consent to the processing of personal data, which they undertake to process, in full compliance with the provisions contained in Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Reg. UE n. 679/2016
Pursuant to and in accordance with articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the undersigned declares to have read and to have full knowledge of the general terms and conditions of sale reported and specifically in art. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13 terms and conditions of sale.