Due to the situation relating to COVID-19, to meet the needs of its customers, the Management has decided to modify the cancellation policy as follows:
1) In the event that it was NOT possible to take advantage of the holiday by Legislative Decree concerning COVID-19 such as, for example, the ban on transfers between regions, you can:
a. request a Voucher of a value equal to the entire amount paid as a deposit;
b. request the return of the deposit from which only € 50.00 will be deducted for secretarial expenses.
2) In the event that it was possible to take advantage of the holiday and in any case you choose to cancel the reservation, we would have the following cases:
a. if the cancellation is received by the Management within (30 days for the village) (15 days for the hotel) prior to the arrival date, the customer can:
· request a Voucher of a value equal to the entire amount paid as a deposit;
· request a refund of the deposit already paid, reduced by 30% as per previous cancellation policies;
b. if the cancellation is received by the Management less than (30 days for the village) (15 days for the hotel) from the date of arrival, the entire deposit will not be refunded and the Voucher cannot be requested.
The Voucher will have the following characteristics:
· it has a value equal to the entire amount paid as a deposit;
· it is transferable and can therefore be used by you or by subjects indicated by you;
· it is not fractionable and therefore must be used for a single period of stay;
· it cannot be converted in cash and no change will be given;
· it can be used to book a new stay to be made by September 26, 2021. This booking will be subject to availability and must be made EXCLUSIVELY through direct contact with the structure.